Monday, November 5, 2007

12 days old



I had a busy weekend. Friday night we all went up to Aunt Debbie's house and visited with my cousins. Payton, who is three, says that she is pregnant with a baby boy who's name is Tyler too.. it confuses me sometimes because I don't know if she is talking about me or her own baby.
My dad worked on Saturday morning and then he came home and played with me!! I was confused for awhile because my schedule was mixed up a bit. Mommy and Daddy took me grocery shopping for the first time and there was alot of people there, but I just slept through it.

After we went shopping we went to Aunt Sunny's house to go visit Cooper and Logan. Logan was born on Christmas Eve last year and still doesn't know what to think of me so my dad played with him while Aunt Sunny held me. That made me exhausted by the time we got home!!!
Mom and Dad took me to church on Sunday, lots of people said hi to me but I didn't stay at church very long. When mom and I got home Aunt Debbie came over with my cousin Julian. She cries and I just sleep through it, I take turns with her. I relaxed with Mommy and Daddy for the rest of the evening.
Its now Monday morning and things have seemed to calm down so Mom took more pictures of me sleeping. Does anyone else see the logic in that? I thought I was supposed to be awake!

No comments: