Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rolled Over!!!!


So this is the picture that we took of Tyler after he rolled over for the first time. He hasn't tried to do it again since but we were so excited it probably freaked him out.
Last Saturday we weighed him and he weigh 20 pounds. You read that right he is TWENTY pounds. Its a good thing that we got him a new car seat because the one we have only goes up to 22 lbs. Now we have to get the crib from my boss. He is growing way too fast for me.
He has a bit of a cold today so Daddy kept him home and I went to sacrament only. It was very strange just sitting there all by myself because I could actually hear what the speakers were saying.

1 comment:

twiddyfam said...

You heard Sacrament Mtg. speakers??Good, I was worried my kids were too distracting...tee hee.