Sunday, March 30, 2008

FIVE months old


Five months old!!! I can't believe it . This is the best picture I have taken of my little man in awhile. I love capturing his smile. Its very rare because he gets freaked out from the lights on the camera.
Tyler is babbling all the time and squawking at people to get their attention. He doesn't like being on his belly but he is trying to roll from his back to his belly without knowing it.
His hair is regrettably turning blonde. There are still strands and patches of red but its definitely getting lighter.
He is also growing out of his 3-6 month clothes already its mostly in his legs, so we are having fun goin' shoppin'!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Aimee! That is a great pic of Tyler, he looks so happy. I can't believe how old he is...he's getting so big and it's fun to see his personality in his pics. I hope to get to see him one day!