Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just hanging out

My son is a goof ball. He has figured out how to climb into laundry baskets and he will grab any cloth, including his Daddy's sock and put it in his mouth.
We went to Applebee's for dinner last weekend, just our little family. Things have been so stressful with Tyler's hand. It was nice to see my little man so happy and playful again. I love this smile and I am so glad we caught it on camera.
Yesterday Tyler and I were driving to pick up Karl. Every once in a while I would catch Tyler with his arms up in the air. It took me a minute to realize that he was doing the touchdown sign. Once I parked the car, I grabbed the camera and took pictures of him doing different poses. Does Tyler look like he loves the camera? I think so.
This is Tyler telling his side of the story. You can sort of see his hand in this picture, I think it looks more red in this picture because it was cold outside. He is using it more and it doesn't see to bother him any more.

1 comment:

twiddyfam said...

It almost looks likes he's trying to sing into the socks. What a cutie, I'm glad his hand is getting better. rkld ?"{;;;;;;;fs;dsd;grg;;;;;;vvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbxx
(That was LJ saying hi to his buddy)