Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun at the Twiddy's

These are the happy little men. Tyler just turned one in October, Logan turned two in December and William just turned two this month. It was lots of fun to play with all the boys together. I am glad my friends have such wonderful boys for Tyler to play with.
Tyler was so happy playing at his friends house. I think he was trying to do the splits. Anyway. Tyler is becoming more social and is able to understand more so that makes playing with him awesome. He loves playing with cars and bouncy balls. He is learning how to play catch with his daddy and it is hilarious watching him try to catch the ball.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Tyler is such a happy boy. Great picture with his friends.

Parkin Family said...

Tyler has an amazing smile! Sydney is so petite compare to him. I'm thankful to only have to carry 20 lbs. around. I'm kinda spoiled.