Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Big Boys

You would never guess that my little Logan Bear is ten months older than my little man Tyler. Its so cute to watch these two play together because Logan wants to show Tyler everything cool. We have visited with Superwoman's family more and Tyler has enjoyed being around other kids he can play with outside of daycare. It has been shocking to me that I was able to hold Logan when he was less than 24 hours old. I held him and talked to him when he was a month old about how he was with my baby, just a month before and I was ready for him to come. I will always hold a special place in my heart for Logan and how directly or indirectly he was involved in Tyler coming. Maybe that was my plea to Heavenly Father. Maybe it was a better understanding of the Plan of Happiness. Maybe it was my patience and faith being tested.
I am so blessed.

1 comment:

twiddyfam said...

Okay, thx for the allergies! We are so blessed to have you guys in our lives. Thanks for being apart of our family.